Get Permit or License for Special Goods from the Highways Planning and Development Department in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit the Highways Planning and Development Department of Federal Ministry of Works and Housing in person to apply for Permits or Licenses for Special Goods.
- You can find the address and contact details in the contact link.
- To apply for a Permit or License to Special Goods from Highways Planning and Development Department, send a letter to the office.
- You should ensure that you have all of the documents listed in the “Required Documents” section.
- Send the letter of request along with all required documents to the appropriate authority.
- After submission is successful, the applicant must pay all charges required to obtain the Permission.
- The agency will begin the assessment of your application and verify the documents attached upon receipt of the stipulated payments.
- Ministry officials will also conduct a field inspection to assess the route being followed.
- After all the processes have been completed and a permit has been issued, the applicant will receive an email or phone call to pick it up.
Documents Required For Get Permit or License
- Let us know if you are interested in this letter
- Stipulated dimensions of the goods/load
- Date for the movement/carriage
- Requirements fees
- You must provide proof of payment
- Any supporting document (as required)
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Highways Planning and Development DepartmentFederal Ministry of Works and Housing
Phone: +234 806 086 1591
Highway Development and Management Initiative (HDMI).
Contact email: email@example.com
HDMI website Homepage
Google map directions
What are all the Eligibility
Any Nigerian organization that requires a permit to transport goods/loads beyond the specified dimensions can apply.
For more information on fees, please contact the office.
The approval process takes approximately three weeks.
- To avoid rejections, applicants are asked to fill out the application carefully and accurately.
- All required documents must also be provided.
- Name of the business
- Register number
- Particulars of incorporation
- Number of license
- The address of the firm
- Telephone number
- Route to follow
- Dimensions not specified
- Total length
- Coverage Areas
- Email address
- Product description
You will need the document
If the Goods/Load must be transported beyond the Highway Act’s dimensions, a permit or license for special goods from Highways Planning and Development Department will be required.