Get Tax Concession on Import Duty Rebate in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit the nearest Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission office in the state where he/she lives to obtain a Tax Concession for Import Duty Rebate in Person. You can find the address and contact details at the following link: Address details
- Send a request to receive Tax Concession on Import duty Rebate.
- Your request letter and any attached documents will be sent to us for verifications after submission.
- After all internal processes have been completed, you will receive an email or call notification with further instructions on how to become a beneficiary.
Documents Required For Get Tax Concession
- Follow the instructions of the officer concerned regarding documents to be submitted.
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)Plot 1181 Aguiyi Ironsi Street
+234 (0)9 2900059 (8am – 5pm)
+234 (0)9 2900061 (8am – 5pm)
Send mail to email@example.com
Contact Link: address details
Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning
Central Business District
Investors should verify the current operating figures before making any investment. These concessions have been subject to changes over the years.
You will need the document
- This procedure will allow you to get a rebate of twenty-five percent on exempt products upon clearing the goods at port.
Information that might be of assistance
- To reduce inflation’s negative effects and increase capacity utilization in the manufacturing sector, a 25% import duty rebate has been introduced since 1995.