Get Tax Concession on Investment Tax Allowance in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit the nearest office of the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission in the state where he/she resides to receive Tax Concession on Investment Allocation in person. You can find the address and contact details at the following link: Address details
- Send a request to receive Tax Concession on Investment Allowance from the appropriate authority to the office.
- Your request letter and any attached documents will be sent to us for verifications after submission.
- After all internal processes have been completed, you will receive further instructions on how to become a beneficiary.
Documents Required For Get Tax Concession
Refer to the relevant authority for information regarding the required documents.
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Plot 1181 Aguiyi Ironsi StreetMaitama District
+234 (0)9 2900059 (8am – 5pm)
+234 (0)9 2900061 (8am – 5pm)
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
address details Link
What are all the Eligibility
Companies with pioneer status are exempt from this tax deduction
Within five years of the approval date.
Information that might be of assistance
- Dividends from manufacturing companies in the petrochemical and liquefied Natural Gas sub-sectors are exempted from tax
- If they are in manufacturing, companies with a turnover less than 1,000,000 are subject to a 20% tax for the first five year.
- For the first five year of operation, dividends from manufacturing companies with a turnover less than n100m are exempted from tax.