Get Tax Concession on Local Value Added Products in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit the nearest office of Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission in the state where he/she lives to obtain tax concession on local value added products. You can find the address and contact details at the following link: Address details
- Send a request for Tax Concession on Local Value Added Products to the appropriate authority.
- Your request letter and any attached documents will be sent to us for verification after submission.
- After all internal processes have been completed, you will receive further instructions on how to become a beneficiary.
Documents Required For Get Tax Concession
- For any documents that you might need, please contact the appropriate authorities.
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Plot 1181 Aguiyi Ironsi StreetMaitama District
+234 (0)9 2900059 (8am – 5pm)
+234 (0)9 2900061 (8am – 5pm)
Send mail to email@example.com
Contact Link: address details
What are all the Eligibility
This Tax concession is available to engineering industries that use finished import products as inputs.
10% tax concession for five (5) years
Information that might be of assistance
- This concession encourages local manufacturing rather than assembly of fully knocked-down parts.