Apply for Omnibus License In Barbados By Online
- Visit The Drivers License Section in the Barbados Licensing Authority located at Pine East-West Boulevard in St. Michael.
- You must pass an exam for driving and must pass it for the purpose of obtaining the PSV license.
- Bring the necessary documents.
- Pay the licensing fee and other charges.
Required Documents For Apply for Omnibus License
- A Police Certificate of Character
- The Medical Certification of Fitness to drive
If the test-taker has passed the test, the following documents listed below are needed.
- Certificate of Passage
- Two passport- size photographs
Office Locations and Contacts
This service is offered via The Drivers License Section of the Licensing Authority.
Minister the Mr. Honourable John Boyce, MP
Permanent Secretary the Honourable Mr. Lionel Nurse
Chief Tech Officer: the Hon. Frank Thornhill
Ministry Of Transport and Work
Pine East-West Boulevard, St. Michael, Barbados
Click here to find out more details.
Applicant who wants to operate an Public Service Vehicle (PSV) in Barbados.
- A cost of $10.00 to obtain the license
- The cost is $55.00 to obtain the badge
- A tour bus licence fee of $50.00
Documentation is needed
This kind licence is needed for operating an Omnibus.