Obtain a Birth Certificate In Macau By Online
- You can make a request for an original copy of your birth certificate at the Conservatory in person, or you can appoint your children, spouse parents, siblings guardian, or attorney to submit the process on your behalf by signing a power of attorney. If your lawyer is able to apply at the Conservatory in person, he can complete an authority form creating an agent to submit the request.
- The application process is handled by the Civil Registry Office. Candidates can submit their applications at the Macao SAR Services Center.
- Be sure to pay all applicable fees.
If you’re not in Macau
The applicant can submit a formal application via post in the event that the applicant does have a residence outside Macao.
- Send an application along with a photocopy of your identity document, or specify the information on your identification and review of the application to the Civil Registry of Macao.
- Make your application and the check payment to Rua Do Campo 162, Edf. Public Administration, 13th Floor, Macao (cost varies according to the amount of sheets on the certificate, therefore the Conservatory asks applicants to look up the stamp duty and fee tables prior to submitting the application).
- Costs Amount due for stamp duty, plus the cost of postage, which is MOP 30.00 and the amount billed by the bank for the payment of checks that are issued overseas MOP 40.00 when the check is written in HKD or MOP 200.00 when the check is issued the check is in USD.
Required Documents For Obtain a Birth Certificate
- If you’re the spouse child siblings, parents, siblings or guardianship of the person who is listed on the certificate, you are not required to have an authority to act however, you must provide proof of family connection and the original ID document are required to request the power of attorney.
- Lawyers of Macao must provide the original document of identification as well as the photocopy or original of the document proving identification of the registered person or a proxy signed by the attorney’s constituted power to another person. They must also present the original identification document from the prosecution.
Office Locations and Contacts
Directorate for Justice Services
AddressRua do Campo, No. 162,
Public Administration Building, 15th to 20th floors, Macau.
Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpcao, n.o 398,
Edf. CNAC 6th and 21st floors, Macau.
Civil Registry Office
Rua do Campo, No. 162,
Public Administration Building, 1st and 2nd floors, Macau.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China in the Macao Special Administrative Region
No. 992, Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues,
Macao SAR, PRC
It is necessary for the applicant to be at least 18 , (the application of the minor is initiated by the parent, father or grandparent).
- To process to handle the Macao ID Card for Residents: 25.00 patacas.
- Certificate of narration (computer print) and a full copy of the certificate (photocopy) MOP 65.00 (50.00 emoluments as well as 15.00 tax on stamps, plus to each additional sheet, 5.00 stamp duty).
- A certificate of complete copy that cannot be taken through photocopying (typewritten version) MOP 115.00 (100.00 Emoluments and 15.00 stamp duty plus every further sheet 5.00 Stamp duty)
- Narrative certificate when the information is input into the system system and verified the data has been verified. The certificate is issued within one hour of receiving the application (Two work days to requests that are received through Macao SAR Services Center). Macao SAR Services Center).
- Full copy of certificate: Should be completed within 2 working days of the day next day following receipt of the application together with all required documents.
- A full copy of the certificate in the event that it is not removed through photographing (typewritten version) The application has to be submitted within three days of the day of work following acceptance of the application along with all required documents.
The applicant has to be present personally at the Civil Registry Office or the MSAR Service Center, specify the reason why the certificate is required.
The applicant could apply via mail for a visa if they do live outside of Macao.