How To Obtain a Blue Card (Permit to drive a vehicle) In Argentina
- Take all the documents you’ll be required to provide or submit to the process.
- Complete the form to request.
- Send the form in conjunction with your ID (DNI, L or LC).
- Make sure you pay all fees necessary.
- The blue Card can be picked up for pickup two working days after you’ve submitted your request. It will then be issued on presentation of the receipt for payment.
Form for Required Documents “02”. Indicate under the “Remarks” section: Cdula de identificacin para autorizado a conducir (Identity Card – Authorization to drive)
- DNI, LC, LE of the applicant.
- Agents For agents: For agents: Form “59”
Office Locations and Contacts
DIR. NAC. DE LOS REGISTROS NACIONALES DE LA PROPIEDAD DE EL AUTOMOTOR AND CRDITOS PRENDARIOS DNRPA(National Registry for Motor Vehicles in Argentina)
1414 AJW C
Subway: Line B (Malabia – O. Pugliese)
Buses: 15, 34, 55, 65, 71, 76, 127, 166, 168
What Are All The Eligibility
The applicant, or his agent/proxy may apply to the procedure.
- Fees are due when you file your petition , but not after your petition is approved.
- The fee can be paid via cash or VISA Electron or Maestro card.
Blue Cards does not expire.
Blue cards can be obtained from the Records section at DNRPA in the area where the car is registered.
Documentation is needed
A third-party must possess an Blue Card in order to drive a vehicle that is not owned by him or her. But, you don’t require permission to drive a car in the event that your green card currently in use. The following are steps to follow to obtain the Blue Card.
- DNRPA Website: