How To Obtain a Duplicate Identity Card In Angola
- Take all documents needed for obtaining a copy of the identity card.
- Make sure to submit your request with the other required information and pay any fees necessary.
Documents Required Duplicate Identity Card
- The Fee for Rate of Exchange
- One passport photograph
- Personal Ballot or Birth Certificate
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone: 222 69 93 01
Monday through Friday, from 8:00am until 3:30pm and on Saturdays from 8:00am till 12:30pm.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
To be able request an original copy of the identity card:
- The ID that has been lost or lost is not expired. If it is, it will be considered a renewal of the Identity card.
- The person who holds the card of the ID card is an Angolan citizen who has lost or misplaced their ID card.
The Seals 15 Kwanza
The Identity Card is valid throughout the entire Territories of the Republic of Angola.
For those who are between 10 and 30 years old the identity card is valid for five years starting from when it was issued. When they reach the age of 31 – 50 are entitled to their identity card for 10 years. be valid for a time which is 10 years.
Examples of Documents
- See an image of the Angolan Identity Card: https://www.hidglobal.com/sites/hidglobal.com/files/government-cit-id-angola.jpg
Your request will be dealt with within 72 hours after the date of the proceedings in SIAC.
Requests for duplicates or a duplicate of an Identity Card are submitted to the National Directorate of Archives of Civil and Criminal Identification DNAICC. DNAICC.
Documentation is needed
Angolan Identity Card Angolan Identity Card is commonly referred to as”the BI (ID Card) can be described as an Angolan national identity document.
The Identity Card is made from polycarbonate and it’s roughly the size of the size of a credit card. The card’s face includes the full name of the person who holds it and birthplace and parents’ names as well as date of birth gender, marital status residency, passport-style image, signature, and fingerprint.
Other uses for the document/certificate
You’ll need to present an active Angolan Identity Card when applying for passport.
- SIAC Website: http://www.siac.gv.ao/portalsiac/usp_bilhete.html
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=241
- Angolan Identity Card: http://www.angolaconsulate-tx.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&Itemid=160<=us