How To Modification of Name in Birth Certificate In Angola
- Gather all required documents when making an application for change of name on birth certificate.
- Send in your application with the other required documents.
- After being approved, a personal certification will be issued along with an endorsement.
Documents that are required Modification of Name in Birth Certificate
- Affidavit, or Declaration of Residency
- Certificate Copy Integral
- Signature of the applicant is acknowledged by the Notary
- In the event that an applicant is over 18, ID card
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone: 222 69 93 01
Monday through Friday, from 8:00am until 3:30pm and on Saturdays, from 8:00am until 12:30pm.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
Citizens of Angola are able to apply for a name change on birth certificates.
Requests for the change of the name on birth certificates must be submitted at the Civil Registry – DNRN.
The Document is required Modification of Name in Birth Certificate
In Articles 7, 8 and 7 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child stipulates, “The child shall be recognized as a child from the moment of birth and will have the right at birth to have a name, and the right to be granted the nationality …” (Article 7.) as well as “States Parties pledge to respect the rights that a child has to keep their identity and nationality, as well as name and family connections …” (Article 8.)
The Birth Certificate an official document that records the birth date of a baby. In Angola the birth certificate’s name is recorded. the birth certificate can be changed if there is a misspelling within the names.
- Birth Certificate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_certificate
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=276