how To Obtain Adoption Certificate In Georgia
- Send your request to request a copy of your adoption certificate at any branch of the Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall. (contact information is provided below).
- Make sure you present a valid ID. The personnel at the registry could require your ID to verify your identity. Also, ensure that you are in possession of the authority to get the certificate.
- Make payment for the fee of application.
If you’re outside Georgia
You can use the hyperlink that is listed under “Office Contacts and Locations” section to contact the closest Embassy of Georgia in the country in which you currently reside. The consular service desk at the Embassy can help you with your request for an official copy of your Adoption Certificate.
Documents that are required Adoption Certificate
- Written application
- Document that confirms the identity of the applicant
Office Locations and Contacts
Public Relations Service67 A. Tsereteli Avenue, 0154, Tbilisi, Georgia
agency at +99532 239 4010 10
+995 32 2 40 99 General Inspection
The number is +995 322 2 40 40 20 for Internal Audit.
What Are All The Eligibility
- Certificates of registration for civil acts are issued to the person who the civil acts have been registered.
- The registration certificate for civil acts may be given to anyone upon the basis of a the notarized authority of attorney
- Fifth business day: 2 GEL
- Third business day 7 GEL
- Second business day 17 GEL
On the same day The following day GEL
Civil Act registration certificates can be obtained from any branch of the Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall. (contact details are listed below.)
The Document is required Adoption Certificate
This guideline explains how you can get an original copy of the adoptive certificate from Georgia.
Public Relations Service – Georgia