Obtain Death Certificate In Bhutan By Online
- The duplicates of certificates can be issued in the event of theft, loss, or destruction. They can additionally be issued in cases of the deterioration of the certificate. To get an official replica of your death certificate visit the nearest civil registry offices.
- Don’t forget to carry a valid photo ID. The staff at the registry may require your ID to verify your identity. be sure you have permission to receive the certificate.
- If you are submitting your request, ensure that you’ve given these crucial details which can make the search for the records easier
- The name of the person who died
- Date of death
- The application fees must be paid, and wait for a response from the Registrar about when you should return to pick up the certificate.
If you’re not in Bhutan
You can use the contact information that is listed under “Office Contacts and Locations” to connect with the closest Embassy in Bhutan within the state in which in which you are in. The consular services section of the Embassy can assist you to in the process of obtaining the copy of a death certificate.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Home and Cultural AffairsDepartment of Civil Registration and Census
Telephone : +975-2-322301/322015/325173
Address: Post Box No.133 Tashichho Dzong
The Information You Need
- Name and address of deceased
- Date of death
Other uses for the document/certificate
A duplicate of the death certificate is usually required to present in the following circumstances:
- In claim of life insurance benefits
- In claiming pensions
- settling estates