Obtain Land Ownership Certificate In Bhutan By Online
- In order to apply for the land ownership certificate applicants must get the proper form from the nearest Revenue Section. The form can be downloaded from Thromde’s website (see the links under the “Documents to Use” section).
- Complete your FORM(s) complete with the information and attach the documents required.
- Complete the form and send it in the direction of the Concern Building Inspector for verification.
- You must wait for the approval of CDO.
- Bring your documents and submit it to your local Land Record Section (Concern Official) to receive your LagThram. If you’re not a the thram owner (Owner) The permission letter from the landowner must be presented in order to get the LagThram.
Required Documents For Obtain Land Ownership Certificate
- Request form completed.
- If the applicant isn’t the owner of the land, an authorization letter from the landowner
Office Locations and Contacts
Building Number 08
Gongdzin Lam, Thimphu: 11001-Bhutan
EPBAX 252168, 252759, 254645
FAX # 252882
DoR Building (PT& ADB)- EPBAX 251690, 252245
Send us an email at email@example.com
Gelephu Thromde Administration
Post Box No.184
Tel : +975 06251289 or 251734
Fax: +975 06 251288
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Thrompon
Samdrup Jongkhar Thromde
Po.Box no. 219
Samdrup Jongkhar: Bhutan
PABX: +975 7 251616, +975 7 251619, +975 7 251629
Fax: – +975 7 251770 (Thrompon), +975 7 251305 (General)
A ownership Certificate (LagThram) cost could be as low as nu. 200 for each LagThram.
Please note that this amount could differ based upon the thickness of your Thromde.