Obtain License or Permit for Selling (Marketing) Organic Fertilizer or Bio Fertilizer In India By Yourself
To apply for a license to sell organic fertilizer, applicants must follow the steps below.
- An applicant seeking the authorization to market Organic Fertilizer or Bio Fertilizer should contact the appropriate Agriculture Unit of Development Department in person and make an application.
- The applicant should obtain the letterhead of the company and must obtain necessary documents according to our webpage.
- Contact details are listed under the office location and Contacts section further below.
- You can collect the proper application form from the appropriate office.
- Complete the application form and submit it in the hands of our Joint Director (Agri)/Licencing officer, along with the necessary documents, as specified in our section of Required Documents below.
- After receiving the application and confirming the application, officials will inform the applicant of the amount to be paid in accordance with the procedure (treasury challan or in accordance with acceptable guidelines).
- The applicant, after having remitted the amount should submit the document that the payment was made (receipt or the challan) to the department’s official to process the application.
- Applicant will be informed of an inspection of the premises.
- The fertilizer inspector will come into and search any location in which the fertilizer is displayed to be sold
- If the results are satisfactory , the license is issued by the official The applicant is notified to take the license.
- At the time of this date on the date mentioned, applicants can obtain the license according to the norms for delivery.
Select the state’s name to access the State Procedure.
Required Documents For Obtain License or Permit for Selling (Marketing) Organic Fertilizer or Bio Fertilizer
The following documents are required
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Statement from the bank
- Ingredients in the product to be developed.
- NoC from the local body, as required.
- NOC issued by the State Pollution Control Board.
- A list of tech Expert with their qualifications
Office Locations and Contacts
Agriculture Unit Development Department11th Floor,M.S.O.Bldg.,I.P.Eastate
- Anyone who wants to sell organicor bio-based fertilizers
- In the process of granting the licence inspection of the facility is conducted to determine the structure of the factory premises and determine whether the applicant is eligible to receive the right license.
- Information on education criteria and eligibility is available from the authorities.
- According to the direction of the government that traders who wish to be licensed to market fertilizers must hold at least a bachelor’s degree from a school of Agriculture Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, or Zoology.
The fee structure is different between states, the the licensing office that applicants apply with will give the fee details.
- An insecticide license issued under the Insecticides (Amendment) Act is valid for the duration specified in the Act, and may be renewed from time-to-time for the specified period and after the payment of any fee that may be required.
The permit is valid for the time of 3 years starting from the date of the issue
The Information You Need
- Any food additives, non-veg or veg
- Full details of the packeror seller
- Net quantity
- Information such as Lot number. Code number. /batch no.
- Manufacturing date
- Date of expiration and use
- Guidelines to be adhered to
- areas on which the insecticides are stored
- Be aware of any precautions to take.
Need to have the Document
Traders must strictly comply with the government classification of fertilizers that are used in different ways in agriculture. To be able to handle such classifications, it is necessary to obtain the proper license.
Information that could be helpful
Take all the documents you need.
Take a photocopy of the completed form to be used for future reference.