How To Obtain Licensing for Workshops and Related Facilities and Driving Schools In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Download the application form at your local National Directorate of Road Transport and Provincial Directorates office in your area.
- Please fill out the application in the appropriate manner and attach all required documents. Then, submit the application to be processed and verified.
- Make sure you pay the application fee
- The department will dispatch one inspector, who conducts an audit of the facility named and will forward his findings to be evaluated
- If they are able to show satisfactory results The department will issue the license and give it to you.
Documents that are required Licensing for Workshops and Related Facilities and Driving Schools
- A declaration of the relevant Administrative
- Registration of the declaration of activity
- Statement of accountability
- Commercial lease of the property
- Identification documents
- Title deeds are required in the event that you own the building
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate of Road Transport:Address: Rua Rainha Ginga 74- 1o Andar
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8 am until 3:00 5 pm. Friday: 8 am until 3 pm.
What Are All The Eligibility
- Individual investors and companies
- Find out information about fees from the authority responsible
- The National Directorate of Road Transport is the executive body central to all road transport activities that is responsible for overseeing, coordinating, regulating and enforcing every aspect of transportation on the roads.
The Document is required Licensing for Workshops and Related Facilities and Driving Schools
- This guideline explains how you can get a license for workshops along with Related Facilities along with Driving Schools.
Other uses for the document/certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificates can be used to prove identity.