How To Obtain Marriage Certificate In Argentina
- Visit the office of the civil registry where the marriage was recorded You can utilize the link in the “Office Address and Contacts” section to find contact details and the address.
- Be sure to present a valid photo ID in the event that the officer who registers you needs to confirm your identity.
- If you are submitting your request to the Civil Register make sure that you’ve provided these vital information that will make the search for the record easier
- Name of spouses
- the date and location of the wedding
- Make payment on the certification.
If you’re located situated in Buenos Aires
Use this link to buy your certificate online. the link.
If you’re outside Argentina
Use the link that is listed under “Office Contacts and Locations” to make contact with the closest Embassy of Argentina located in your country in which you are currently living in. The consular services section of the Embassy is able to handle your request for the marriage certificate.
If you have family members in Argentina You can authorize them to obtain the marriage certificate at the Civil Registry Office where the wedding was recorded.
You can also submit your request online and get the certificate sent at your address: request an online certificate:
- Go to Ministry of Interior’s Web site: www.mininterior.gov.ar (spanish only)
- Select: Tramites y Servicios.
- Look for this tab – Partidas y Certificados para residentes en el exterior – Link
Office Locations and Contacts
Civil RegistryProvincial Registry of Individuals
Customer service: 0800-999-6304
Phone: +54 (0221) 429-6200
Calle 1 N 1342 esq. 60 – La Plata
Registry Offices Find by municipality
Buenos Aires Autonomous City
Registro de Estado Civil y Capacidad de las Personas
Uruguay 753, (1015) Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel. : (54-11)4373-8441 al 45