Obtain Marriage Certificate In Benin By Online
- Requests can be made via the portal for electronic services – the link.
- Click on the button “Acte de marriage” then choose the kind of wedding certificate you want.
- Complete the form and go through the steps to follow.
- Check all the information you’ve provided prior to complete the form.
- Make payment to receive the document.
- You will be given guidelines on how to get your certificate.
If you’re outside Benin
You can use the hyperlink listed under “Office Contacts & Locations” to make contact with the closest embassy from Benin within the nation where in which you are currently in. The consular services section of the Embassy will be able to assist in the process of obtaining the marriage certificate.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Interior & Public SecurityDirection Generale of the Civil Service
Tel:+229 9419 9912 / +229 9788 4629
- Justification for why you need the certification
- Where do you want to pick up your certificate
- Telephone number
- The names on the certificates