How To Obtain Photosanitary Certificate In Anguilla
- To get the Photosanitary Certificate The applicant needs contact for the Agriculture Department in Anguilla.
- Inform the department ahead of the date of arrival for shipment and also the destination of the consignment.
- Here is the information you will need to submit in order to be able to submit it Agriculture Department.
- The name and the address of the importer.
- The name and the address for the consignee.
- Description of the package’s number and Weight.
- Marks that distinguish them
- Country of the country of.
- Conveyance Means|
- Point of entry and entry point
- Quantity and the name of the produce.
- Below are some contact details which can be used.
- Agriculture Department
- P.O. Box 60,
- Coronation Avenue,
- The Valley, Anguilla,
- Telephone: (264) 497-2615
- Fax: (264) 497 0040
- Contact information for more contacts : More Contact
Office Locations and Contacts
Agriculture DepartmentP.O. Box 60,
The Valley, Anguilla,
Telephone: (264) 497-2615
Fax: (264) 497 0040
Contact information for more contacts : More Contact