How To Obtain Plant Import Permit or License In Anguilla
- In order to obtain an Plant Import License, the applicant must go to an Agriculture Department in Anguilla.
- In advance, inform the department of the date of arrival for consignment and also the location of arrival.
- Below are the details you will need to submit in order to be able to submit it Agriculture Department.
- The name and the address of the importer.
- Country of the country of.
- Name and Quantity and name plant(s).
- Below are some contact details that you can use.
- Agriculture Department
- P.O. Box 60,
- Coronation Avenue,
- The Valley, Anguilla,
- Phone : (264) 497-2615
- Fax: (264) 497 0040
- Contact information for more contacts : More Contact
Office Locations and Contacts
Agriculture DepartmentP.O. 60,
The Valley, Anguilla,
Phone : (264) 497-2615
Fax: (264) 497 0040
More contact information: Additional Contact
What Are All The Eligibility
- There are no obvious evidence of disease or pests.
- Photosanitary Certificates from countries that export to.