Obtain Registro Unico Nacional/Carnet de Identidad (Identity) Card In Bolivia By Online
You’ll have go to the SEGIP offices in the area of residence to complete the necessary paperwork Pay the necessary fee, and then make the time to get your picture taken.
You can pick up your Bolivia carnet as soon as it’s prepared and verify that the information on it is accurate.
Documents that are required For Obtain Registro Unico Nacional/Carnet de Identidad (Identity) Card In Bolivia
- Certificate Original Birth is issued by computerized management in 2007.
- If you are accompanied by a parent, or both of them who have to submit their original and current Identification Certificate.
- When the father does not exist or the mother The lower Identity Card is issued by (the) tutor (a) relatives who are third-degree blood relation and must provide the original and photocopied form as proof of kinship that is unmistakably established.
- For children or teens who are abandoned municipal, administrative and judicial authority; Community Organizations and Directors of houses hosts, whether public or private, have to present the original as well as a photocopy of the proper documentation to confirm their appointment. This is required to be included in the SEGIP to be kept on file.
- Documentation of bank deposit.
- Affidavit that states it is true that your identity card has never included two witnesses that must carry their identity cards and witnessed by a witnesses (Form filling affidavit SEGIP office) is signed.
Office Locations and Contacts
Servicio General de Identificacion Personal (SEGIP)
Muoz Cornejo Street esq. Vincenti No. 2808, Sopocachi Zone,
La Paz, Bolivia
Tel: 591 – 2117405 02
Free Nnero 800-100-004
Regional Offices for SEGIP
- It’s your Bolivia carnet. Bolivia carnet can be described as the primary document you’ll carry wherever you go.
- All Bolivian citizens Bolivia must possess the Registro Unico National/Carnet de Identification (Identity) Card
After obtaining the identification card for the minor take the time to print the certificate of registration, including the relatives that are within 3rd degree of kinship that are inbred and attached to the bundle.
- Birth Date
- Date of Issue
- Birthplace of the child
- Marital status
- A fingerprint image and facial expression (right thumb)
The document is needed
The Bolivia carnet de identity (Bolivian identity document) has been identified as one of Bolivian residency requirements to reside or work in Bolivia.
The first step is to process your application to become a resident of Bolivia. After your residency is granted and your passports are delivered to you along with the stamp of residency and you have received an Bolivian carnet is the next step. Since the process is simple , some individuals prefer to complete the process themselves. However, there are some companies which offer this service to those who prefer to be assisted.
Information that could be helpful
The Identity Card contains data that uniquely identify every Bolivian as well as Bolivian uniquely, in accordance with the law and international technical specifications that respect the privacy of each individual and for this reason it is essential to obtain information from the citizens in order of being confident about their identity. The information provided should be backed by documentation.
Other uses of the document/certificate
In the country for travel Identification proof in public and private institutions; casting a vote