Re-Export Merchandise In Benin By Online
What is the process to apply
- It is recommended to visit your local Ministry of Economy and Finance office. General Directorate of Customs and Indirect Rights department. Please look up the office location and contact and contact information. And;
- Take the required forms at the front desk, and fill them out accurately.
- Attach all documents required (listed below under the Required Documents Section) to the form that you have completed and
- The application file must be reviewed and recorded by the personnel who will be attending and they will issue you with an acknowledgement slip.
- The file for the application will be sent on to the General Directorate of Customs and Indirect Rights department to be further assessed, approuvé and signature by the authorized official.
- Following processing, which will take within 3 days , the authorisation certificate is available to be withdrawn by the applicant in the General Directorate of Customs and Indirect Rights department’s at the front desk.
- Go to in the Ministry office wearing your National identity card and acknowledgement slip. You can then get an authorization document.
Required Documents For Re-Export Merchandise
- Temporary export request to the DGDDI
- National identity card
- All documents that pertain to the items concerned including invoices, declarations etc.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Economy and Finance
General Directorate of Customs and Indirect Rights
Address: Avenue Jean Paul II just to the right of Cotou’s port. COTONOU 01
BP 400 COTONOU
Toll-free number toll free number: 0022991131313,
Working hours: Posts and Brigades Hours: 24H/24H
Others: Morning: 08H-12H30; Evening: 3 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Anyone who wants to re-export a product after importing it from another location
- There is no charge associated with the service
- The processing period is 3 days.
The Information You Need
- Names of all applicants
- Contact details
- Information about the product or item that was imported
- Country of origin
- Where the product is to be shipped.
- The applicant’s declaration
The Document is required
- This is the procedure of exporting goods following the importation of the item from a different place.
- Government Service Portal: Link