How To Register a Death In Armenia
- Visit the Civil Registry office to register the death of a child.
- Bring in and sign the necessary documents.
- Fill out a registration form.
Documents that are required Register a Death
- Application (template is available from the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Armenia, http://www.moj.am
- An organization or a medical professional who has certified the death (document form)
- the final judgement of the court when it is deemed to be approved by the person’s death or person who is declared deceased by the judge.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Justice+374 10 35-83-99
Death registration is free.
- The death registration must be completed within 3 days following the death of the person.
Need to have the Document
Death of a person is required to be registered in Armenia.