How To Register a Society In Angola
- Send all the necessary documents.
- If your application is accepted, you will receive an Application Certificate and Registration Notice.
Documents Required Register a Society
- Document Revenue Collection (DAR)
- Photocopy of the Tax Identification Document
- Photocopy of the Document Settlement Taxes
- Copies of notice and Tax Fixing Notification
- A Certificate of Corporate Deed and a Company Deed issued by the Notary
- Photograph of ID Card of the partner
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone: 222 69 93 01
Monday through Friday, from 8:00 until 15:30. Saturdays between 8:00 and 13:00.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
To be able register as a society, you must be an Angolan citizen. Angola.
It can take up to 72 hours for the processing of your application.
Applications are accepted at IACS – Integrated Citizen Services Unit Public Talatona The address is Luanda Sul, A-2, Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 3:30pm, and on Saturdays, from 8:00am until 12:30pm.
The Document is required Register a Society
An entity must be registered in order to be granted legal status. The company is granted rights and obligations relevant to the achievement of the corporate mission except for obligations that are not permitted by law or not separate from the individual’s personality.
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=302
- Starting a Business in Angola: http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/angola/starting-a-business
- Commercial Companies – Angola: http://www.osall.org.za/docs/Angola%20-%20Commercial%20Companies%20Law%201%20of%202004.pdf