How To Register a Vehicle In Andorra
- Collect all the documents you’ll be required to submit or show in order to be eligible for the process.
- The vehicle needs to be presented to a physical inspection.
- Be sure to pay all applicable fees.
- Once you have registered, you have to present the plates in exactly according to the guidelines.
Documents Required Register a Vehicle
- Form for completing the Vehicle Registration Application Formula
- Original copies of the declaration of customs
- The invoice (original copy)
- Certificate of insurance issued in an individual’s name. owner or buyer. The certificate needs to have been issued by an Andorran firm and have a validity time of one year. The certificate should be returned within eight working days from the date of issue.
- Certificate of Manufacture (and 3,500 kg)
- If the vehicle will become registered with the company name, business: Power of Attorney issued to the legal representative of the company.
- For non-Andorrans: Photocopy passport
- For vehicles that are purchased on an installment basis For vehicles purchased on installment basis: Contract
- For modified vehicles The certificate of modification from the workshop
- The Licensing Office may request for additional documents to be provided for vehicles imported or that were previously registered in another country.
- An ITV is now required for registration of vehicles brought into the country, regardless of age (see http://www.itvserveis.ad
Office Locations and Contacts
Government of AndorraC. Prat de la creu, 62-64
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Switchboard: +376 875 700
Atenci ciutadana: 150
Documents to Utilize
It could take one or two days to complete your application.
The Information You Need
- The personal details of the person who has requested an application to register the vehicle
- Name of the person applying for the job or the company
- Passport number/DNI
- Contact details: Email, phone, mobile
- Information about the vehicle Information about the vehicle: Model, Make colour, color, number seats, etc.
- Payment details
- The government of Andorra: