How To Register for Public Service as driver in Citizens Register (Public Service Registration – Driving License) In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Prepare all necessary documents. Visit to the SIAC and the SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service unit in the area you reside in to complete your application.
- Visit section Change of Residence, the Registration of Service Driving License section and get a the control number password
- The customer service agent will contact you to verify your password. walk to the service desk to show your ID documents to confirm your information.
- The official will confirm the authenticity of your documents and issue an application guide that details the application fee total and the bank information.
- Visit the bank to pay the fees for the application and get two copies of your statement from the bank.
- Return to the customer support desk and hand in a photocopy of your account statement an assisting official.
- The official will check the payment and if they’re not correct , will notify banks to ensure that you make right payment.
- If the information and the payment are in order The official will issue a provisional letter of entry conduct that will include the due date for the collection of the document and send your application to the DNVT department.
- Return to the date you mentioned to get your entire licence
Documents Required Public Service as driver in Citizens Register
- Medical certificate
- Criminal record
- The employer’s declaration was passed through the transport zone
- Residence declaration
- Photocopy of the booklet that circulates with the vehicle
- Photocopy of the registration for the property title
- A photocopy copy of B.I(ID card)
- Two passport photos in color with white backgrounds
Office Locations and Contacts
SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service:Contacts: +244 923 619 156, +244 990 619 156, +244 222 691 904.
Faleconnosco Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All service units: link
National Directorate of Traffic and Traffic
Contact details: Contact
What Are All The Eligibility
- Citizen who develops driver-related activity within the public sector with three years of experience and older than 25 years of age
- In the service manual
- 3 days
- It is required to have three years of experience and have a minimum age of 25 years or more to be eligible for this service.
The Information You Need
- Marital status
- Contact details
The Document is required Public Service as driver in Citizens Register
- This document will explain how to request the registration of public service as a driver on the Register of the Citizen.
Information that can be useful
- Manual service guide at SIAC: SERVICE