How To Register for Real Property Tax In China
- The regulations for the taxation of real estate are designed by the municipal (municipal) department of taxation in line with the provisions of Regulations and are reported on the province (municipal) government of the people for approval and examination. They then submit the report in the General Taxation Administration of the Ministry of Finance of the Central People’s Government.
- Taxpayers will be provided with tax registration forms by the tax authority in charge or tax registration centres and fill them out as needed.
- Tax authorities and tax registration offices will scrutinize and verify documentation, certifications, documents along with tax registration form that are submitted by taxpayers. They also provide tax registration certifications to taxpayers who satisfy the requirements and then collect taxes registration fees and administrative charges.
Documents that are required Register for Real Property Tax
- A commercial or industrial business license, or another similar business permit
- An agreement, contract or articles of association
- The unifying organizational code
- Identification card or passport or any other valid ID proof that proves the legitimacy of the person who holds it or the responsible owner’s representative.
- Other documents and documents are also required by tax authorities in an autonomous region, province or municipal directly under the state council. State Council
Office Locations and Contacts
The State Administration of Taxation Address Yangfangdian Road, Haidian District on the 5th
State Administration for Industry and Commerce People’s Republic of China
Address: 8 Sanlihe Donglu, Xichengqu, Beijing, 100820, P. R. China
What Are All The Eligibility
Taxpayers are homeowners, mortgagees custodians or owners of property owned by the house.
- All property that is linked directly to land, in addition to that land. Real property doesn’t just comprise constructions and other structures however, it also includes rights as well as rights. Real property may be residential or rental.
- The structures and improvements connected to the land need to not be moveable to be considered to be real property. Natural resources like wood, gas, and oil are also considered real property, since they are considered part of the property.
The Information You Need
- The name and # of ID cards, passports,, or other valid ID document issued by the institution, its legal representative or the owner
- The address for your business or home
- The kind of registration
- The accounting system
- The type of production and business operations
- The production scope and the scope of operation
- The total value in capital (fund) or investment
- The definition of production and operation
- The name and phone number of the chief financial officer.
- Other information that is specified in the State Administration of Taxation
The Document is required Register for Real Property Tax
- Real property taxes are a tax imposed locally that affects property value property. The property can be assessed at the full value, which would be the amount that the owner would be able to offer it to buyers on the market today, or using a different method.
- The taxing authority which includes a city, county town, village, or determines an amount of tax, which can be divided by assessed values of the property to determine the tax due for that particular property.
Other uses for the Document/Certificate
This tax is mostly utilized by municipalities to fix roads or building schools. Other similar services.