Register New Vehicle or Transfer Vehicle Registration Number (Pendaftaran Baru Kenderaan dan Pemindahan Nombor Pendaftaran) In Malawi By Online
To register a brand new vehicle or transfer a vehicle Registration Number, the owner is required to contact to the Road Transport Department and can be obtained through these methods.
Apply on-lineApplication is available on-line by clicking the link: Apply on-line
Application In Person
- To apply in person , you must visit any of the offices of the Road Transport Department of Malaysia. Information about office locations is available from the following information.
- Applications can be downloaded at the following URL : Application forms
- The headquarters of the Road Transport Department of Malaysia
- Director General’s Office
- Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia
- Kementerian Pengangkutan Malaysia
- Level 5 No. 26, Jalan Tun Hussein, Presint 4
- Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
- 62100 Putrajaya
- Telephone: 03 8000 8000
- Fax: 03 8881 0194
- This link gives you information regarding other office locations : Other Office Locations
Required Documents For Register New Vehicle or Transfer Vehicle Registration Number
- Two copies of the JPJK1 form, including the complete and regular
- Identification documents
- Shares, sole proprietorships, or sole proprietorships Shares: A copy of the original product or similar to it. Sdn. Bhd. or Bhd. or Bhd. the certificate of incorporation (Form 9) or Certificate of Incorporation Change of Name of Company (Form 13) or similar therewith.
- Cooperatives or organizations A duplicate of the Certificate of Registration Or the Cooperative Societies
- Local Authorities / Government Agencies and Statutory Bodies: A official letter of request to register
- Nations United / Embassy / Office of the Commissioner High International Organization / Body professional approval letter from Minister of Foreign Affairs Negeri Malaysia
- Regional Office: A letter of Approval of the establishment offices Regional Ministry of Trade International and Industry (MITI) (MITI) Ministry of Finance
- Sales letters (except individual AP)
- License for Import License (JK69)
- Customs form No. 1, 3, or 8. Labuan and Langkawi
- The PUSPAKOM Inspection Report (B2)
- The photocopy is of the document of approval for vehicles using SIRIM green diesel that remains in force (for green diesel-powered motor vehicles).
- Original letter of booking decision numbering a successful vehicle registration, or the MV Form 10A that was approved and the entire payment completed (if the number was found through the reservation procedure)
- Cash or money payments postal or money order or check companies or bank drafts who have guarantees from banks on behalf the chairman director of Road Transport
- 2. Form JPJ K1A
- The Vehicle Registration Certificate (JPJK2) the original.
- The Puspakom Inspection Report (B2) as well as B5
- Letter of confirmation/approval from Customs (for Labuan and Langkawi)
Office Locations and Contacts
The headquarters of the Road Transport Department of Malaysia
Director General’s Office
Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia
Kementerian Pengangkutan Malaysia
Level 5 Level 5. 26, Jalan Tun Hussein, Presint 4
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
Telephone: 03 8000 8000
Fax: 03 8881 0194
This link gives you information about office locations in other cities : Other Office Locations
Documents to Utilize
Application forms are available at the following URL : Application forms
The Document is required
This guideline provides details about how to Register an entirely new vehicle or transfer the registration number of a vehicle in Malaysia.