Register or Get License for Soil Testing Laboratory In India By Yourself
- In order to register and set up for the registration and establishment of a Soil Testing Laboratory, Applicant must meet with an District Agriculture Officer to submit the application. Contact information is listed below in the “office contact and office locations” section.
- You must fill out an application with your District Agriculture Officer.
- Application format is available at the next Link go to the bottom. The format of the application is included in Annexure IV.
- Download the Application , as stated on Annexure IV and complete your information.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents which are listed under the “Required Document””Required Document” section on this page.
- The applicant must present the completed application form along with all supporting other documents in the hands of the District Agriculture Officer.
- Once the application has been reviewed to be short-listed (based on the criteria for eligibility) the application is then sent back to the State Directorate of Agriculture for shortlisting.
- The State Directorate recommends shortlisted applications to the DAC&FW to be considered for approval and recommendation.
- The selected applicants are then chosen to establish Soil Testing laboratories under the scheme of the Government.
- A District Agriculture Officer is expected to inform applicants who have been selected about the next process for documentation, testing, and funding.
- To register and establish an Soil Testing Laboratory online, click here for the link
- On the page that you are on Complete the form and click “submit”
- Once your application is received and processed, selected applicants will be invited to an interview. (The applicants will be chosen on the basis of qualifications criteria and interview)
- Candidates who are selected will receive two months of training in the Agriclinic scheme.
- After successful completion of the training and the submission of a Detailed Project Report for Financial assistance. The applicant may set up an Soil Testing Laboratory with the aid from The Agriclinic scheme.
- When you have established the Soil Testing Lab has been established The applicant will be issued an official certificate of recognition in the Agriclinic Scheme.
The call for applications are published under the scheme through local newspapers, TV and Government portals on regularly. Candidates who are selected receive education, financial aid and mentoring through the Agriclinic program to establish soil Testing laboratories at the both the village and district level.
Required Documents For Register or Get License for Soil Testing Laboratory
- Bio Data of the Applicant
- Application form(as is mentioned in Annexure IV)
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Address the proof
- Degree certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Bank Account details
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Agriculture11th Floor, MSO Building
Police Head Quarter
Link for Contact details Link
- A graduate in agriculture and related disciplines from Central Agricultural Universities/SAUsuniversities recognized by ICAR/UGC.
- Diploma (with at minimum 50 marks) (with at least 50 percent marks)/Post graduate diploma holders from Agriculture and Allied Departments and State Departments.
- The Diploma in Agriculture and the related subjects offered by other institutions are also subject to the approval of Department of Agriculture, Government of India and State Government.
- A graduate of Biological Science with post-graduation in Agriculture and other related subjects.
- Degree and Diploma courses that are recognized by UGC have more than 60 percent of the content of the courses in agriculture and related fields.
- Courses in agriculture related subjects at the Intermediate level, with at the minimum of 55 percent marks.
The candidates who have been selected are required to pay an application cost that is Rs.500 to the officer in charge of the Training Program.
The applicant must submit an Bond to run labs for at least two cycles i.e. at the very least 4 years
Need to have the Document
- The Certificate allows the applicant to be recognized in the development departments for aiding the public service of extension.
- The Certificate also allows the applicant to be eligible for Refresher Trainings and Credit assistance under the scheme.