Registration of Ivorian Abroad In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- It is recommended that you visit the closest diplomatic mission in person and make an appointment to express your interest.
- Note:Some embassies require applicants to schedule an appointment prior to visiting the embassy to submit an application.
- Fill in the form for consular card requests It is available at the consulate or embassy office.
- Complete the form and submit it along with any required document (listed below) to be processed and verified.
- The information provided on your application will go into embassy’s database of computerized data and you will be issued the card for consultation.
- Some embassy offer online registration, go to the Gabon Embassy website of the country you are staying in and sign up if it is available.
Required Documents For Registration of Ivorian Abroad
- Identification document (Ivorian ID card/passport)
- 2 photos of the same person
- Other document(s)that might be requested by the authorities
Office Locations and Contacts
All Ivory Coast diplomatic missions abroad contact details link : link
- Ivory coast citizen living in overseas countries for either a short or long stay duration
- No charges are associated with this service.
The registration is valid for until you live in the specific foreign country
As soon as you have received your request from the consulate or embassy
- Name of the person who is applying
- The applicant’s gender, age, and year of birth. applicant
- Address of residence in the foreign country
- Email address or postal address
- Telephone number
- Stay duration
- Contacts for emergency assistance in the ivory coast
Documentation is needed
- It is recommended that every Ivorian traveling abroad, whether for a short or long-term basis, sign up at the nearest Ivory CoastMission in the country of their destination. It is crucial in the event emergencies arise. You will be the first to know about any announcements or events. If you want to apply for extended consular services.