Replace Lost or Damaged General Medical Practice License in online
- Application for the replacement of damaged or lost medical general practice licenses can be made online.
1. Request the Police Report
- Start by going to an office of the police to make a report of the damage or loss in the medical license general. It is necessary to obtain an official police report from police authority, that is required prior to applying.
- Include this police report in your application.
Step 2 Step 2: Apply online
- A general practitioner who is licensed is able to replace their damaged or lost General Medical Practice License online through KMPDC’s Online Services Portal through the following URL: KMPDC Online Services Portal.
- Log in to KMPDC Online Services Portal. Log in to KMPDC Online Service Portal with your “Username or email address” and password.
- After logging into your account’s homepage, click the “Apply on behalf of License” button within the menu on the left side to go to on the following page.
- On the next page , click next to click”Replacement” on the next page. “Replacement “option to complete the replacement request.
- On the replacement page , click to”Click Here to Make Replacement” or the “Click Here to complete replacement of Annual Practice License for 20xx”button to enter the next page.
- Attach the police report then click the “Save & Continue” button.
- The result will be an invoice to pay the application fee replacement to be issued.
- On the page for MPDC invoices “Click to Pay Now” button to pay for the replacement for the annual General Medical Practice Licence
- Pay the bill by following the online payment instructions. Instructions for payment will be automatically generated and displayed within the portal. Additional information regarding the Replacement charges to be paid is provided within section “Fee” section of this page.
- After making the new payment the payment receipt, along with an official Replaced Annual General Medical Practitioner Licence (AGP) will be created on the internet.
- Note Note: Wait about 10 minutes, then refresh the page for invoices. When you refresh the invoice page you’ll see the an invoice and a license waiting to print.
- Click to the “Download Receipt “ button as well as the “Download License” Click to download the receipt as well as the replacement button to download the payment receipt and Replaced Annual General Medical Practice Licence respectively.
- Print the receipt and replace license. Keep the receipts for future to refer to them later.
Required Documents for Replace Lost or Damaged
- Broken pieces of the damaged license (if relevant)
- A copy of the lost license, if available
- Photocopy of ID/Passport
- The fee prescribed
Office Locations and Contacts
Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists CouncilWoodlands Rd. Hurlingham, Nairobi.
P.O. Box 44893 – 00100
Tel: +254-720771478 | +254-738504112 |+254-202711478 | +254-0110097237 | +254-0110097238 | +254-0110097239
what are all the Eligibility
- A general physician licensed in Kenya who has lost or damaged their license to practice can apply for a replacement application.
- Replacement Fee Kshs.1,000
- The license’s validity will be one-year.
- It is instantaneous.
The Information You Need
- Information about the damage or loss to the license.
The Document is required
- A general practitioner requires an authorization to practice to be a physician in Kenya. It is a crime practicing the practice of medicine within Kenya without being licensed by Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council. Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.