Career option in electrical Engineer:
First off, I’d suggest that if you’re aspiring to become an Electrical Engineer, people tend to have the an impression that nowadays, one employs Electrical Engineers mostly in India but that’s not entirely true.
If you do it correctly, you can choose from a variety of options like :
- IES It is a an official job in the government and is known the job Indian Engineering Services. You should begin focusing on this job on the final year of your third year. You will be able to achieve this within 2 years. You will be able to get a well-known work with respect to Railways, Army, etc
- PSU jobs In the process of getting ready for GATE and completing it, you can avail a variety of job opportunities within PSU like BHEL, ENGINEER INDIA LIMITED, SAIL, GAIL, POWER GID, IOCL, DELHI METRO, NHPC Jobs are really great with nice packages.
- EPC: In Engineering procurement Construction, there are numerous private companies like L&T and SAMSUNG.
- There are many companies that manufacture products including ABB, SIEMENS, SCHNEIDER, ALSTOM where they manufacture numerous equipments, including Transformer, Breakers, Control Relay Panels, CT, CVT, Isolators and all have different departments from procurement, execution, marketing and design, so there are many opportunities for the same sectors.
- In the IT industry, yes you are able to join in this sector after you have cleared the university selection. Learn C in depth and apply for jobs at TCS, HCL, ACCENTURE,COGNIZANT and many more companies. These companies have locations in European countries, and you’ll be awed by this.
- It is also possible to take MS in America If you’re interested, as well. IELTS is an option moving back to Canada, Australia after having some experience in the Electrical industry.