- Inform the authorities about the lost identification card: When you have found that your e-ID card was stolen You must immediately report the loss to the Public Service Development Agency. It will Agency will block digital signature and identification certificates in order to block any person from using them, even in the event that they have your secret PIN numbers. Online identification systems will immediately prevent access using your e-ID card and any digital signature that appears after the cancellation of your e-ID card will be considered invalid.
- Application for a brand new version: Go to any branch of the Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall and apply for a new ID.
Documents that are required
- Two photographs (photos could be taken in branches of the Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall for 3 GEL per set);
- ID card replacement (except the case where ID card has gone missing);
- If you change your personal data, it is necessary to provide evidence of the changes (of name surname, name, etc.);
Office Locations and Contacts
Public Relations Service67 A. Tsereteli Avenue, 0154, Tbilisi, Georgia
Agent: +995 322 2 40 10 10.
+995 32 2 40 99 General Inspection
*995 322 2 40 4020 Internal Audit
What Are All The Eligibility
You can request a replacement card in the following circumstances:
- Unfit for use (because of damage, wear, or damage).
- Change of residence (except the cases where an individual is carrying an identity (residence) identification card);
- The validity period expires;
- Name change or surname change;
- Inaccuracy in the data
- Tenth business day 30 GEL
- Fifth business day 40 GEL
- Third day of business 50 GEL
- Second day of business 60 GEL
- On the same day, the same day, 65 GEL
These categories of people are exempt from fee for ID fees for cards:
- Family members of socially vulnerable families with a rating score of at least 70,001 or more;
- Participants in World War II;
- Georgian citizens who suffered from disabilities in the struggle for the territorial sovereignty of Georgia;
- The people to whom the President of Georgia granted the right to citizenship of Georgia;
- Students from authorized higher education institutions, whose existence can be verified by the database of the Public Service Development Agency, are entitled to a 10 GEL discount.
Students who have utilized the discount of 10 GEL discount but would like to obtain a new document can avail a get a 3 GEL discount.
Documentation is needed
This document outlines the best way to repair a stolen or lost Electronic Identity (e-ID) Card issued in Georgia.
Other uses for the document/certificate
E-ID card (e-ID)
The ID card is a storage device for digital information about the cardholder like name surname, surname, birthday date, location of birth as well as citizenship, sex personal number, photograph personal signature and issuer of ID card and date of issue on the card as well as the duration of its validity.