How To Replace Lost / Stolen Passport In Georgia
- Make an application for a new card:
- Visit any branch of Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall and apply for a new application.
- You might be required to show documents you’ve submitted when you apply for your passport.
- Pay the replacement cost.
- If you’re outside Georgia:
- You should immediately inform the closest Embassy from Georgia that you’ve been denied entry into the country. Use the link listed under the “Office Locations and Contacts” section to contact the closest Embassy of Georgia in the country where you’re currently.
- The consular service desk of the Embassy will handle your request to get an updated passport.
Documents that are required Replace Lost / Stolen Passport
It is possible to show these documents that you’ve submitted when you apply for your first passport. For more information, call the neighborhood Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall:
- Certificate of birth (original);
- Identification card (original) is required if an individual has reached the age of 14 before the issue of passport;
- Parents’ consent for the issue of passports (a form to consent is completed at an office of the Public Service Development Agency, Public Service Hall or a notary office that is public);
- Identification cards for each parent (original);
- Receipt that certifies the payment of service charge 50 GEL;
- Two color biometric images (photos can be taken at areas of Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall for 3 GEL per set).
Office Locations and Contacts
Public Relations Service67 A. Tsereteli Avenue, 0154, Tbilisi, Georgia
Agent: +995 322 2 40 10 10.
+995 32 2 40 99 General Inspection
*995 322 2 40 4020 Internal Audit
What Are All The Eligibility
You can request a new passport in the following situations:
- Unfit for use due to wear, damage or loss.
- Name change or surname change;
- Inaccuracy of the data
- Pages that are used to be used for visas
Limitation on validity;
Adult passports are issued for a period of 10 years.
Passports issued to persons who is younger than 16 is valid for a period of 3 years.
A passport issued to anyone of 16-18 is valid for a period of 3 years.
A biometric passport can be obtained in any office or branch within the Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall.
Need to have the Document
This guideline explains the best way to replace a stolen or lost passport issued in Georgia.