Replace Lost / Stolen Voter Photo Identity Card (VPIC) In Bhutan By Online
- If you want to apply for an alternative VPIC Card, first notify the loss in your account to the closest Police Station.
- Inform the police about the incident to the police and get an exact copy of the police report.
- Then, you will send your document in Bhutan’s Election Commission of Bhutan.
- You must also complete an application form along with your identity card from citizenship.
Required Documents For Replace Lost / Stolen Voter Photo Identity Card (VPIC)
- Completed Voter Registration Form
- Identity card for Citizenship
Office Locations and Contacts
Election Commission of Bhutan
PO Box 2008
A registered voter receives the Voter Identification Card (VPIC).
- Permanent address
- Citizenship identity card number
- date of birth
The Document is required
The Voter Photo Identity Card (VPIC) is a vital document that is used for the purposes exercise of the rights to vote during elections in Bhutan
It is the only and only valid document that can be used for voter identification at polling stations on election day.
Other uses for the document/certificate
The Voter Photo Identity Card (VPIC) is a crucial document for the sole intention for exercising your right to vote during elections in Bhutan
It is the single and only valid ID document to be used for identification of voters at the voting stations on the day of voting. Thus, all voters are advised that they must carry the VPIC in order the right to cast their vote Poll Day while they are also advised to bring their Citizenship Identity Card. If there’s a issue involving the VPIC the Citizenship Identity Card will form the basis of the decision made by the Presiding Officer.