Request for a BAC Diploma Certificate In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- The applicant should go to for the Direction of Examinations and Competitions (DECO) and the Sub-direction for the homologation and authentication of diplomas.
- Visit the department of Archives Service and delivery of diplomas desk to express your curiosity.
- Choose the number for your control ticket and then wait for your ticket number to be called.
- Complete the form and submit it together with any documents supporting it (listed in the following) to the official in charge to be verified and processed.
- The application fees must be paid at the bank in-house on which you will receive a receipt.
- If an authority is satisfied requirements are met by the applicant, they will be informed of the decision and will issue the certificate within three weeks.
Required Documents For Request for a BAC Diploma Certificate
- Request form to print using DECO’s website link. DECO website hyperlink
- The CNI, the Passport or Certificate of Identity
- Copy of certification of achievement, if you can.
Office Locations and Contacts
Direction for Examinations and Competitions (DECO)Sub-Direction of Homologation and authentication of Diplomas
Address: Boulevard Angoulvant, avenue Terasson de Fougeres following the Externat Saint Paul.
BP V 276Abidjan
Telephone: (+225) 20328217/20328742/ 20320074
- Anyone who holds the Baccalaureate Diploma may apply for the creation of his degree
- Application fee: 1000 FCFA
The document is valid for a lifetime however, you may reapply in the event of it becoming damaged or lost
If all requirements are satisfied, the certification process will be completed within 3 weeks of the date of receipt of your application.
- Name of the person who is applying
- Contact details
- Identification document details
- Registration number
Documentation is needed
This entails the issue of an Baccalaureate degree (card) in the wake of research conducted in the deliberations minutes