Request for Balancer Approval Certificate In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- The applicant must visit The Ministry of Commerce and industry, Department of Metrology, Quality Control and Fraud Control (DMCQRF) situated on the second floor in the Industry building. You can go to the desk at the front of the line and indicate your interest.
- Make the request in writing with a duplicate to the minister of Commerce informing the Minister of Commerce about the place where the name, name of the company the location of your workshop (s) and the purpose of the business, the nature of the instruments that are manufactured or repaired trade register number as well as an explanation of the mark with additional evidence (listed below) to verify and process.
- You can pay the fee in cash at the counter on which you will receive a receipt.
- If an responsible official confirms that all requirements are met, according to the criteria stipulated for the application, you will be informed and issued with a certification of acceptance.
Required Documents For Request for Balancer Approval Certificate
- A duplicate request for a written document directed to Minister Commerce,
- For balances, you must give a proof of they have used the trade, or performed an internship for at minimum 6 months in a different balancer or in an approved facility to manufacture measuring instruments.
- An excerpt from the record of a criminal.
- Identification document
- Metal plate that is rectangular that is 10 centimeters in width, 7 centimeters high , and 1 millimeter thick.
- (Top) (Top) (Top), written crosswise, the name, the address, company name, of the person applying and the type of the instrument repaired or manufactured.
- (below) (below), the mark repeated at least twice in those conditions for attachment to the instruments (striking or engraving, etc. ) as per laws n deg62-214 of June 26, 1962 in defining the measurement units in Cote d’Ivoire and setting the standards for instruments for measurements that are used in Cote d’Ivoire.
Office Locations and Contacts
The Ministry of Commerce and industryAddress:Abidjan-Plateau, ImmeublePostel 2001, 18 floor
BP. V.142 ABIDJAN 02 COTE D’IVOIRE
Telephone: (+225) 20216341/ 20217635
- Any economic operator (pendulum)
Contact the Ministry of Commerce and industry, Department of Metrology
The Information You Need
- The full name of the person applying or company name.
- The address of the workshop (s).
- The goal of the business.
- The character of the instruments made or repaired.
- The trade register number of the applicant.
- The description for the trademark.
- A declaration from the applicant
The Document is required
The license grants authorization for economic operator (pendulum) who is a professional repairs to measuring instrument, or Balancers within Ivory Coast.