Submit Non-Governmental Organization Annual Returns In Botswana By Online
- All recognized Non-Governmental Organization will be required to file annual returnsno earlier than the 31st day of March of each year, with the registrar of the closest office. Civil or National Registration office. Regional Civil and National Registration Office Location and Contact Information
- The society must submit to the Registrar an annual report in the form specified in Form H. These forms are available in any one of the regional Civil as well as National Registration offices. The forms are not accessible online.
- The annual return forms must be filled out in three copies with the signatures of two office bearers and it is the responsibility of each office-bearer to ensure that this annual return is properly submitted at the request of the Registrar.
- When the annual return form the registrar must verify that all the necessary documents and information are in the format specified in the “Required Documents” section on this page.
- If there are any discrepancies or ineligibility issues in the documents submitted for the application. If a problem that cannot be fixed immediately on any document, then the entire application as well as all documents submitted is returned to applicant. The application must not be submitted again until the issue has been corrected.
- Following the successful screening of all documents submitted The Registrar will then file the society’s annual returns.
Required Documents For Submit Non-Governmental Organization Annual Returns
- Signed and completed Form-H and signed (Form-H)
- If there are any changes within the society (attach an additional memorandum, if needed)
- Other information or documents that the registrar could ask the applicant to supply.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Nationality, Immigration, and Gender AffairsAddress: Block 8, Government Enclave, Khama Crescent
Private Bag 002
Tel: (+267)3611115 / 3611234 / 3611132
Fax: (+267) 3907426
Call Centre Number: 0800 600 7777 E-mail: mnig-pro@.gov.bw
Ministry of Nationality, Immigration, and Gender Affairs Office Address and Contact Information
Department of Civil and National Registration
(Ministry of Immigration, Nationality (Ministry of Nationality, Immigration and Gender Affairs)
Head Office Address: Block 8, Government Enclave, Khama Crescent
Private Bag 00240,
Tel. (+267)361 1400
Fax. (+267) 395 9998
Toll-Free Number. 0800 600 777
Regional Civil and National Registration Office Address and Contact Information
The hours of operation are 7:30 until 12:45 and 13:45 until 16:30, from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
All that are registered Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) are qualified to apply.
Contact your local Regional Civil and National Registration Office.
Every registered NGO in Botswana must submit their annual reports to the society’s Registrar’s office no after the 31st of March in each year.
- The Registered Nom of Society
- The date of the last annual general meeting
- The present membership number of the Society
- Office bearers for the year in information
- Changes in the society
- A declaration by two office-bearers.
The Document is required
Each members of registered Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) are required to file annual accounts to the society’s registrar as to show that the society is active and functioning according to the Botswana Societies Act.