Tax Clearance Certificate In Botswana By Online
- In order to apply for Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) on the internet, you need to go to the Botswana Unified Revenue Service (BURS) website to complete your application.
- Go to BURS’s website: Visit BURS site: Link and click on the “eService” hyperlink in the information bar , and then choose “e-Tax” to access the login page.
- In case you have already an account on the BURS, simply enter your username and Password to login . If you don’t already have an account click the “Register” button and you will be taken to the page where you can register users.
- Review the terms and conditions for the BURS online service. Then, click on “Select tax payer type” click the drop-down box just below “Register as” and choose whether you’re registered as an individual citizen or as an Individual non-citizen
- When you select the type of taxpayer you must accept these terms by clicking within the checkbox. Click upon the “Continue” button to take you to the verification question page.
- Complete the required information to verify the page i.e. the date of birth, nationality Identification type, Number and Security code
- You will be asked to provide copies of your identity document and the online application form to BURS for e-filing via an email at: email@example.com or you can complete the necessary details in person at any BURS office
- Obtain the e-service application form from any BURS office or download it through the BURS website:Link(APPLICATION FOR E-Services FORM)
- Complete the form, and then attach an image of your identity document. Then, send your form BURS via their email address as mentioned in the step 7., or directly in person to any BURS office
- The application is processed within one week, and you will receive your login credentials to BURS.
- Go ahead and log in to your BURS e-service profile
- Once you are logged in to your account, submit an online form to register to apply for the Tax Clearance Certificate and submit your application
- Your application is processed, and you will receive the certification to your bank account and email address.
- Log in into the BURS accounts to print out the TCC
Required Documents For Tax Clearance Certificate
- Complete the application form
- Document of identification copy
Office Locations and Contacts
Botswana Unified Revenue Services (BURS)
Plot 53976, Kudumatse Drive
Private Bag 0013
Tel: 363 8000 / 363 9000Fax: 363 9999 / 395 3101
Contact details: Link
- Both companies and individuals are able to apply
- Contact the appropriate authority for details on fees.
- The TCC is valid for 12 months.
- The registration to the e-service account is processed in one week. The TCC processing takes four days
- Before you file your application for TCC ensure that all taxes have been current and paid.
- The TIN/VAT code
- Income tax details
- Details on Value Added Tax
- Custom duty information
Documentation is needed
- The TCC is given to clients who want to submit bids for tenders
- BURS Link