What components are they? There are many.
- The little thing with the bright stripes that only makes it hot? This would be a strong resistor.
- The thing that looks like resistor but only works when placed correctly. It’s called a diode.
- Is this a 3-legged, black bulk of plastic It’s called a transistior. It is used to produce sound, computing power, or smoke.
- A small, shiny cylinder that has two legs at the one end. Capacitor. If connected incorrectly, it can smell unpleasant.
- Black bulk with more legs than three: Could be anything. They are unknown to anyone. They look great on any pcb.
- Resistor looks a lot like resistor, but is it really resistive? It’s inductancy. It’s only funny when you have ac. Otherwise, it’s a poor resistor.
Electronic components are strange things. You might add more information to your question so we can give you more helpful answers.
Enjoy a pleasant day