You can choose from many careers in electrical and electronic engineering (EEE).
- You can continue your higher education. You can take GATE in India. You must be able to give GRE or TOEFEL for MS in the USA.
- With a high score, you can pass GATE and choose to be a PSU.
- You can join the software if you need to make trade changes.
- Private core companies such as Tata power, Reliance telecommunications, and Robert Bosch also employ EEE engineers.
- If you are not comfortable with engineering, you can take the CAT or GMAT exam to get your MBA in India.
- Preparation for IBPS and SBI bank exams is possible.
- You can also become a singer, dancer, or painter if you wish.
- Engineering graduates cannot sit for the school service commission. Rest assured, you are in good hands. All the best