How to Apply Authorization for Minor Permit Process and Passport In Uruguay

Apply Authorization for Minor Permit Process and Passport In Uruguay By Online

  • Contact the authority directly. If you live abroad, go towards the Embassy of Uruguay If not go through the Travel Documentation Department.
  • Complete the application form by providing all the information needed.
  • Send the required documents.
  • Pay the fee as prescribed.

Required Documents  For Apply Authorization for Minor Permit Process and Passport 

Requirements of the parent

  • Passport (for those who reside in other countries) or
  • Identity Card
  • Documents that prove their connection to the child, such as birth certificate

Office Locations and Contacts

  • Uruguayan Consulates out of the country
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    • Montevideo, Cuareim PB 1384
    • Fax number 2902 1010. int 3113 , 2164
    • The office hours are from 9:00 until 14:30.
    • Email:


Uruguay minor citizens


The process at the Consulate is transmitted via email through fax to Department of Travel Documents, which is then given to the resident of Uruguay or to the child’s parent (s) of the child in Uruguay in the event that they need to they need to process the passport for the child.

Documentation is needed

This page will provide details on how to apply for an authorization to minor permits and passports in Uruguay. It is the form of document that is issued through the Uruguayan Consulate abroad in the country where the guardian or parents reside and provides authorization for children to go on trips.

Information that can be useful

The Consulate’s processing is done via email directly to Department of Travel Documents. Then it is given to the person who is resident in Uruguay or to the parent(s) of the resident in Uruguay.

External Links

Authorization for Minor Permit Process and Passport:



Leave a Comment