Apply for a Business Visa In Benin By Online
- It is recommended to visit the general office for tax management and estate service cashier. You can buy the tax stamp from the cashier for a price that is 1000 CFA. Check out the office location and contact section for location and contact details. The tax stamps are available in all tax centers of Benin.
- Head to your Ministry of Industry and Commerce office. Regulatory and Litigation Department;
- Complete the forms you require and complete them.
- Complete all the necessary payment to facilitate the card’s processing at the cashier’s desk and you will receive a receipts for payment.
- Attach all required documents (listed below under the documents required section) Attach all the required documents (listed below under required documents section)
- Send the application to be reviewed and recorded in the office.
- The staff member who will attend the appointment will be able to take your biometric details (fingerprints) and issue you with a treasure slip.
- The file of the application will be sent to the head of the Regulatory and Litigation office for more assessment, approval, and signature.
- After processing, which takes 2 to 4 days, the dealer’s credit card will be available to to applicants in the Regulatory and Litigation office front desk.
- Return to at the bureau with you National identity card as well as the returned treasure slip, and then take your dealer’s card.
Notice:The original documents supporting the application will be returned to the applicant following the final process.
Required Documents For Apply for a Business Visa
- Information sheet
- Tax stamp – 1,000 CFA
- National identity card, original and copy
- Criminal record extract -original + copy
- IFU registration certificate, original and copy
- 2 most recent Coloured photograph ID.
- 3-flip cardboard folder
- Extract from the register of trade as well as moving property credit original and copy
Office Locations and Contacts
General Management of Taxes
Contact: Airport road, Cotonou 01
Tel: +229 21 30 50 42 / +229 21 30 35 42
Ministry of Industry and Commerce
Regulatory and Litigation Department
Address: Route de l’Aeoroport, Cotonou
Tel: +229 21 30 76 45 / +229 21 30 76 47
- Trading Companies operating in the Republic of Benin
- Tax stamp fee – 1,000 CFA
- Processing fee for the card – 5,000 CFA
- It is possible to process the order two to four working days
- The full names of the applicants
- Contact details
- The address of the residential part of the establishment
- IFU registration number
- Identity card of the nation details
- Birth date
- The applicant’s signature or finger print|Signature/finger print|”}
The Document is required
- Dealer cards are issued to companies that trade through the Ministry of Industry and Commerce in order to regulate the trade of goods within Benin. Republic of Benin and also to ensure that the items meet the standards required by law.
- Benin Business Portal: Link