How To Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Armenia
Application In Person By Yourself:
- In order to apply for the Phytosanitary certificate, applicants have to make a formal inquiry to Food Safety Inspection Body
- Enter your information and then request an Application Form to obtain a Phytosanitary Certificate.
- After the request has been processed After the request is processed, the applicant must fill out their application forms.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents listed in”Required documents” in the “Required documents” section of this page.
- The applicant must complete the form along with the required necessary documents in Food Safety Inspection Body Food Safety Inspection Body by either in person or via email. Contact information is listed in the “office addresses and locations” section.
- The application form and documents are received and scrutinized. The FSIB is the one to register the application.
- The FSIB inspector is on the location of the applicant and inspects the cargo that is destined to be shipped out.
- When the inspection has produced satisfactory results and the inspector is satisfied, he issues an Phytosanitary Certificate.
Documents Required Phytosanitary Certificate
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Laboratory Test Analysis
- Sales Contract
- List of packing materials
Office Locations and Contacts
ExecutiveGeorgyAvetisyan, Head of Inspectorate
Address, phone numbers
Armenia, 0051, Yerevan
Komitasi Ave., 49/2 Building
Hotline: +374-10-206040 , +374-12-906090
General Department +374-12-404040.156 or +374-12-404055.251. +374-12-404055.252 (+374-12-404055),253
Web site: Link
What Are All The Eligibility
- The exporter needs to register with FSIB
- There is no cost to get the Phytosanitary Certificate
- It is only valid for one shipping or consignment. Any new shipment needs an updated Phytosanitary Certificate
- 3 days
- Application type
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- Exporting country
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
Need to have the Document
- The Phytosanitary Certificate can be used to verify that the consignments are Phytosanitary and meet import standards.