How To Apply for a Hand Raised Bail In Gabon
What is the process to apply:
- Contact minister of interior office or other offices to submit your application.
- Send a letter of request in handwriting adresated to the director of Documentation and Borders.
- The required application fees must be paid at the treasury branch on which you will receive a an invoice.
- Send the request form, along with any supporting documents (listed under the “Required Documents” section) to verify and process.
- In the event that the Director, or an responsible official confirms that all documents are correct, you will be informed of the results and be given additional instructions.
Documents that are required Hand Raised Bail
- The photocopy is of Passport
- Certificate of End of Cycle (s)
- Two (2) passport photos
- Payment of the repatriation depreciation deposit to the Treasury Treasury
- A duplicate of the deposit certificate for an Gabonese travelling to France.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of the Interior for Decentralization of Public Hygiene and Security:
Director for Documentation and Borders
Address: Downtown Avenue de Cointet, BP, Libreville
Telephone:( (+11) 01771009/01760532
What Are All The Eligibility
- Services are available to everyone
You can consult the ministry
- Name of the person who is applying
- Reasons for the request
- Identification document number