How To Apply for a passport In Gabon
- Send the required documents to the General Directorate of Documentation and Immigration (DGDI) office.
- The offices are located in an police station. The officers will examine your documents from the civil registry
- Complete an application form
- Make payment for the fee of application
- You cannot apply for the Gabonese passport through an embassy outside of the country in the event of
- Passports that are lost are issued with documents to assist them with their to travel
- to Gabon for passport applications
Documents that are required Apply for a passport
- Applicant id
- Applicant parents id
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of marriage (if required)
- 2 passport photos
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Interior, Public Security, Immigrationand Decentralization
City Centre Avenue Cointet
BP 2210 Libreville – Gabon
Phone: +241 01.76.20.64 / +241 01.76.22.46
What Are All The Eligibility
Every citizen of Gabon can apply for the Gabonese passport.
45,000 CFA Francs for adults, and 35,000 CFA Francs for children from one to six yearsold,
Passports is valid for 10 years and must be renewed every year.
Processing takes anywhere from between 1 and 2 months
- The verification process could take up to a week from the day the document was presented
- The applicant must be present while applying, even children.
- Documents may be rejected, and the applicant will have to apply for the rejected documents through the civil registry
The Information You Need
- Applicant name
- Birth date
- The place of birth
- Applicant parent id no
- Applicant id no
The Document is required Apply for a passport
Gabonese passports can be issued to Gabonese citizens who wish to travel out of Gabon. Gabonese passports is issued through Gabon’s Ministry of Interior, Public Security, Immigration and Decentralization. Gabon issue biometric passports
Other uses for the document/certificate
- For identification purposes.
- It is used to prove citizenship