How To Apply for a Spousal visa or Family Visa In Gabon
- The applicant is required to download a Visa application form.http://visaapplicationrequirements.com/gabonese/
- The applicant should also get an official letter of cover from his employer in order to begin applying for the business visa.
- The applicant must pay the visa fee at an authorized bank and obtain an acknowledgement of the payment.
- The person who is applying for a visa must submit the completed and filled-in visa application form with the receipt for payment and cover to an Gabon embassy in their home country or at the entry point to Gabon.
- In a matter of days, the Gabon Visa will be issued to the person who applied, after meeting all requirements for Visa application.
Documents that are required Spousal visa or Family Visa
- Passport Application form that is duly completed
- Marriage certificate
- A certificate of conduct
- The marriage certificate must be proof that it was not intended in order to gain citizenship or immigration status (joint swearing affirmation)
- Evidence that the marriage is still in existence (applicable only to the spouses)
- A copy of the passport of the national
- Photocopy from Gabon passport or identification ID card for the Gabon spouse
- 2 passport size photographs
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Foreign affairs, Cooperation, Francophonie & Regional Integration
Bote Postale 2245,
Telephone : +241 (1) 727-600(742-370)
Fax : +241 (1) 742-375
Gabons embassies high commissions, consulates or offices in other countries. A list of these plus their contacts can be downloaded from http://gabon.embassyhomepage.com/gabonese_visa_information_gabon_visa_service_cheap_flights_gabon_hotels_libreville_travel_insurance_gabon_embassy_london.htm
What Are All The Eligibility
The foreigner that is the spouse or civil partner or de facto spouse to the Gabon citizen can apply to apply for a spouse visa.
- One entry .US$50.
- Multi-entry .US$100.
It is valid for 90 days after which renewal is necessary.
The processing of the Gabon spouse Visa is between 14 and thirty working days.
- In the beginning, you’ll need to get into Gabon by obtaining a visitor’s Visa.
- You must present evidence of your wedding to an immigration officer.
- You must have possession of a passport valid and with blank pages, on which you will find the Visa will be issued.
- After you have obtained your spouse’s Visa it is not necessary in order to extend it. Visitors Visa once it expires after six months.
- A spouse Visa is not a guarantee for that a foreigner can be employed in Gabon.
The Information You Need
- Full name
- Name of parents
- Date, country/place of birth
- Birth nationality
- Current Nationality
- Country of residence
- Contact address for passport number
- Date of passport’s issue
- Date of expiry on passport
- Motives for entry
- Date of entry
- The duration of the stay
The document is needed
A spousal visa in Gabon is granted to the spouse, partner , or de actually a partner of a citizen or citizen Gabon for the couple to stay in Gabon. The spouse of the applicant must also be the Gabon national to be eligible to get an spouse Visa.The spouse Visa allows the entry into Gabon through any border crossings or ports of entry, as well as airports. But having the Gabon Visa doesn’t mean that you have the sole authority to travel to Gabon since one must make contact with to the Department of documentation and immigrations in Gabon to obtain information and an approval.