How To Apply for Adult Passport In Antigua and Barbuda
- Request a passport application on the official website that is maintained by the State of Antigua and Barbuda. You can get the passport application forms from this link: Application
- Fill in and submit this application.
- Submit and present all necessary documents listed below.
Documents that are required Adult Passport
- Original full birth certificate (if the citizen is a descendant of a birth certificate issued by Antiguan or Barbudan parent)
- Birth certificate of baptism (if you are applying under the father’s name, and it is not on the birth certificate)
- Original wedding certificate, if applicable
- Original passport
- 2 passport photographs
- An application form that is completed
- Birth certificate for parents (if the applicant was born outside from Antigua or Barbuda parents)
- Certificate of marriage of the parents (if the case is applicable)
- naturalization certificate or registration (if you are naturalized or registered as a national or naturalized citizen of Antigua and Barbuda through naturalization or registration)
Note:An Apostille must be written on any document that is not from Antigua or Barbuda.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Office of the Prime Minister
Queen Elizabeth Highway
St. John’s, Antigua
Local Phone: (268) 462-4610
International Telephone: (268) 562-1868
The High Commissioner for Antigua and Barbuda
2nd Floor 2nd floor, Crawford Place
London W1H4LP TEL: 0207258 070
Fax: 020 7258 7486
What Are All The Eligibility
You must be a resident from Antigua and Barbuda aged 16 years and older.
The fee is payable with stamps:
- Passport for people aged 16 or older (32 pages) (32 pages) EC $100.00
- Passport for those aged 16 or more (64 pages) (64 pages) EC $175.00
The Emergency issue of passports
- Passports for those aged 16 or more (32 pages) (32 pages) EC $200.00
- Passports for people aged 16 or more (64 pages) — EC $300.00
Standard passports (both the 32 as well as 64 page) is valid for 10 years.
Documents to Utilize
Application Form for Applicants 16 Years and over
The normal passport takes approximately three (3) weeks for complete. A passport for emergencies is processed in 24 hours.
- There are several kinds of passports. The standard passport with 32 pages is sufficient for most travellers. A passport with 64 pages may be available to those who frequent travel and can quickly fill in the visa pages in the standard passport. Emergency passports is processed in 24 hours.
- The applicant has to be certified under Section 9 by any of the following people, whether employed or retired: Members of Parliament, a Magistrate Notary Public or Minister of Religious authorized by law to conduct marriages, Professional Engineer Professional Accountant and Police Officer (Gazetted rank) or Bank Manager Registered Dentist, Medical Practitioner, Permanent Secretary Principal Assistant Secretary Director of a Secondary or Primary school and Head of Government Department, Barrister-at-Law, Solicitor or Attorney who is intimately familiar with applicant not under two (2) months and is who lives at Antigua as well as Barbuda.
The Information You Need
- given names
- marital status
- Permanent address
- date of birth and the day of birth and birthday
- the place of birth
- distinctive marks (if they exist).)
Documentation is needed
Passports to adults can be issued only to those citizens from Antigua and Barbuda who are 16 years old or older. This is a document that permits citizens to travel internationally.
Government of Antigua and Barbuda: http://www.ab.gov.ag/