How To Apply for Affiliation and Non-Affiliation Certificate (Social Security Funds) In Gabon
- Visit to the Caisse Nationale de Securite Sociale (CNSS) office close to where you live and make an appointment at the desk for service.
- The application form is available in every CNSS branch office, or downloaded it through this CNSS website portal. Click the button below to download: (Application Form)
- Fill out and submit the properly filled application form, along with supporting documents (listed under the “Required documents” section) to be processed and verified to the official who is in charge of the CNSS.
- If an approved official finds that documents are in order , you will be informed of the result and issued with the Affiliation as well as Non-affiliate certificate.
Documents that are required Affiliation and Non-Affiliation Certificate
- Birth certificate copy or additional judgment for citizens of other countries.
- A copy of the civil standing sheet that identifies each foreigner.
- Identification document (ID card /passport)
- Social Security card (if it is applicable)
Office Locations and Contacts
CAISSE NATIONALE DE SECURITY SOCIALE (CNSS):Address: Boulevard de independence Gabon
PO BOX: 134 Libreville Gabon
Telephone: (+011) 791200
Phone number for Fax: (+011) 746425
Website Link: Link to website
What Are All The Eligibility
- Service is available to everyone
There are no fees associated with the service
Documents to Utilize
The Information You Need
- The full names of the applicants
- Birth date/place
- Contact details
- Residence address
- Last employer details (if applicable)
- CNSS the social security numbers (if appropriate)
- A declaration from the applicant
The Document is required Affiliation and Non-Affiliation Certificate
This Affiliation and Non-Affiliation Certificate is only issued to those who have requested enrollment with Caisse Nationale d’Assurance Maladie and the de Gerantie Societale (CNAMGS).