Apply for Age Declaration under National Insurance Scheme In Jamaica By Online
Application In Person
- If you wish to declare your age for in the National Insurance Scheme (NIS) Jamaica You must submit the age declaring form directly to the NIS office of the Ministry of Labour and Social Security (MLSS). You can find the NIS contact information in the “Office Locations and Contacts” section below.
- Download the form to apply to declare your age from the NIS office in person, or get the application form on the MLSS website using this Click (choose “Age declaration” to download and print the forms)
- Fill in the form accurately while in front of an Justice of the Peace (JP) official. Have the JP confirm the JP’s declaration. The form must be signed by both you and a second person who is familiar with you.
- Make sure you have the appropriate documents to support the application and add them to the application form.
- After the application form, along with the supporting documents and information have been signed, stamped and certified in the event that is required, you can visit the NIS office to submit your application in its entirety to the NIS official at the service desk.
- The NIS will review the application and determine that the application is in line with the standards required for an age declaration.
- On verification, the age you declare will be verified by the NIS
Required Documents For Apply for Age Declaration under National Insurance Scheme
- Complete the application form
- The proof of age of the applicant (Birth certificate or passport)
- A valid Identification of the applicant (Passport or Driver’s Licence or Identification card, or electronic Identification)
- If applicable, a Deed Poll.
Office Locations and Contacts
National Insurance Scheme
Address 14. National Heroes Circle
Kingston 4 Jamaica
Tel: 876-922-8000 0r 888-991-2089
NIS Parish offices: Link
Contact details and office hours: Link
National Insurance Fund
Address: 40 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5, Jamaica, West Indies
Tel: (876) 908-0025
Tel: (876) 908-0019 -21
Fax: (876) 908-0028
People who are associated with NISare qualified
The application is completely free.
The age of the declaration is in effect for the rest of time.
Documents to Utilize
Age declaration application form: Link
The application must be signed by you, along with a second declarer who is well-informed about you and then been authenticated by JP. JP
- Birth date
- Signature and date
The Document is required
The form for stating age is used to prove age as per the National Insurance Act.