Apply for Agent under National Insurance Scheme In Jamaica By Online
Application In Person
- If you are interested in appointing an agent in the National Insurance Scheme (NIS) then you must make an application at the NIS office within the Ministry of Labour and Social Security (MLSS). Please review the NIS contact information in the “Offices and Contact” section further down.
- Download the application form at the NIS office in person, or download the application form via the MLSS website at this hyperlink: Link (choose “Agent Application” and download the application form)
- Fill in the application correctly. Be sure to adhere to the guidelines provided under “Witness Certification and Signature” and then have the entire application form signed and authenticated by a justice or justice of the peace or medical professional or solicitor or notary public (UK)
- Create the supporting documents required and include them on the application form.
- After your application form and all documents supporting it are signed and stamped when required, visit the NIS office and hand in the request to an NIS official at the front desk.
- The NIS will examine the application and determine whether the application is up to the standards required by law.
- Once all the information has been analyzed and the application has been approved If everything is approved, the NIS will incorporate the information of the agent to their system, and will issue the necessary documents.
Required Documents For Apply for Agent under National Insurance Scheme
- Complete the application form
- Identification document (Passport or Driver’s License Electronic Identification)
Other relevant documents needed for the NIS
Office Locations and Contacts
National Insurance Fund
Address: 40 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5, Jamaica, West Indies
Tel: (876) 908-0025
Tel: (876) 908-0019 -21
Fax: (876) 908-0028
- A NIS pensioner is eligible to apply
- The application is available for free.
Documents to Utilize
- Agent application form: Link
The Information You Need
- Agent’s Contact Information
- Pensioner’s Details
- Address details
- Contact details
- Witness information
Documentation is needed
- This application proves that the applicant designated an agent, and have informed of the NIS in accordance with the law.
- NIS: Link