How to Apply for Agriculture Electricity Connection In India

Apply for Agriculture Electricity Connection In India By Yourself

  1. To apply for agri-electricity connection in person , visit ELECTRICITY BOARD OFFICE within the area you reside in.
  2. The address and contact information of the office are listed in the “Office and Contact Details” section on this page.
  3. Stop by the Office and pick up the application form in order to get Agricultural Electricity Connection from the appropriate department. You can also fill out the form by clicking the below link
  4. Additionally, fill out the Declarationand Undertaking form well. You can also download the form by clicking on the 3rd Amendment June 2018.pdf Link
  5. Fill in the application form with all the necessary information and details and then it must be signed by the applicant and the signature of all partners.
  6. Check to see if you are armed with all documents listed in the “Required documents” section on this page. Attach all of the necessary documents listed
  7. Then, it needs to be sent to the appropriate authority. Make sure to pay the fees for the process in the office according to the instructions given by the officials . You will find the fees in the “Fee Information” section of this page.
  8. The application along with the documents will be examined to verify whether the area and land is suitable for the kind of connection you are proposing.
  9. Following successful registration An acknowledgement with the registration number and the date the registration was made will be sent to the person who applied for it.
  10. The concerned officials will now approve the request and then orders will be issued.
  11. Select the state’s name to access the State Procedure.

    Required Documents For Apply for Agriculture Electricity Connection

    • The completed application form must be submitted.
    • Prove the ownership (Sale deed, Katha, succession certificate, sanctioned plans from the local authority.)
    • Indemnity Bond in accordance with the template provided by the electric company in the event that you are not the proprietor of the property
    • Certificate of No Objection (NOC) provided by the owner(If the applicant is a tenant or a lessee)
    • Documentation of a permanent residence address (Ration card, PAN telephone bill, insurance policy bond, voter’s identity card, etc.)
    • Clearances for establishments of establishments are available from the Pollution Control Board concerned where appropriate. (For residential / residential-cum-commercial premises of more than 100 flats)
    • Self-certification of electrical installations in the home of the person to whom the new connections are being made to or the test results that are verified by the authorized Electrical Contractor
    • Requisite Earnest Cash as per the advice
    • Evidence of ownership or occupation of a property by using any of these documents (Passport or Voter ID Card Rent Bill / Telephone Bill / Municipal or other Tax Bill or Ration Card or Certificate issued by Panchayat)
    • The full list of electrical equipment’s the number and wattage
    • To LV & MV customers needing a drawing of the new line needed for service connection that shows the location of the an existing LV & MV lines is required by the intended consumer. (licensed electricians will be beneficial)
    • Non Objection Certification issued by Development Director/ Block Development Office Delhi Jal Board for tube wells
    • Test Certificate of Metering Equipment If the consumer provides the identical.
    • Land Paper
    • Aadhaar Card
    • Photo of the applicant
    • Contact number
    • Consents, Authorizations, or Approvals whenever necessary.
    • Service Connection Agreement, if applicable.
    • In the case of property owners, the consent of their owner is required is required if the proposed line of service is to go through the property of another people


    • Original and a copy with self-attestation, as directed by the respective authorities to be submitted in accordance with the requirement.
    • Other than the documents mentioned above, authorities can request additional documents or information. They will require these documents for processing.

    Office Locations and Contacts

    Malviya NagarNew Delhi -110017 – INDIA
    Tele fax: 91-11-26673608, 91-11-41080417
    Contact Link

    (NDMC Head Office)Palika KendraParliament Street,
    New Delhi-11000124/7
    Contact Helpline (Toll Free) 1533
    Exchange No. PABX: 41501354 – 60
    Email ID:
    Contact Link

    Contact the Chief Engineer/Operation and Maintenance officer of the nearest electricity company. Contact information for the officers are available on the above site. Please choose your district and the area officer and then proceed according to the selection.


    • Anyone who would like to establish an electricity connection on their farmland may apply.
    • The landowners must possess a “no objection” certificate that is sworn in front of the Executive Engineer/Operation and Maintenance Office in the relevant jurisdiction.
    • The certificate must be obtained by contacting the Village Administrator.

      Documents to Utilize

      • The application forms can be downloaded by clicking the below Link
      • The Declaration and Undertaking form is available to download from the links below. 3rd Amendment June 2018.pdf Link

        Processing Time

        • A minimum of three working days up to three months is possible to complete the new electrical connection. The time for processing also is contingent on the kind of connection being proposed.


        • Please fill out the application form correctly with all accurate information and fill in all required columns.
        • Send the application to the authority concerned with the required documents.
        • Please pay the amount required to complete the application form. you submit the application form to the office.

        Requirements Information

        • Address and name of the company
        • Land availability
        • Contact information and email address
        • Recent photo of the applicant
        • “No Objection Certificate”(NOC) from the Government Project official
        • Signature of the partner and applicant as well
        • Sketch showing the location given by V.A.O.

        The Document is required

Leave a Comment